Remember me
▼ Content

Alaska: State of Emergency - 20 mins

Alaska: State of Emergency - 20 mins17-12-2017 20:45
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Dave Malkoff hosts this gripping, unprecedented look at an American crisis happening right now in the state of Alaska. Homes are sinking into the ground, families are about to become refugees and dangerous gasses are warming our largest state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LclL5oPB-kM

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
17-12-2017 21:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
More of that good ole' religion!
17-12-2017 21:48
(436)
Well you know, one nation under God.
Please rise ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pnvmRs6ClA
18-12-2017 20:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Dave Malkoff hosts this gripping, unprecedented look at an American crisis happening right now in the state of Alaska. Homes are sinking into the ground, families are about to become refugees and dangerous gasses are warming our largest state.

You seem to be enamored with youTube. I suppose that's because you don't have the ability to actually read scientific papers.
18-12-2017 22:31
(21582)
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:

You seem to be enamored with youTube. I suppose that's because you don't have the ability to actually read scientific papers.

I think it's obvious he has no mind of his own. He has to depend on the thoughts of others to think for him.

However, you don't seem to have the ability to read scientific papers either, since you deny several important theories of science.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-12-2017 22:32
19-12-2017 01:24
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: However, you don't seem to have the ability to read scientific papers either, since you deny several important theories of science.

And yet strangely you don't know what these "theories" are.
19-12-2017 02:23
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: However, you don't seem to have the ability to read scientific papers either, since you deny several important theories of science.

The big ones you seem to have trouble with here is the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Wien's law, Planck's law, and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. I have also you seen have trouble with the Ideal Gas law, the laws of relativity and Newton's law of motion, the concept of matter and energy, the properties of light, water, carbon dioxide, carbon, spectroscopy, Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, the concept of a frequency, and hydrocarbons.

You also seem to have a lot of difficulty with random number mathematics, probability mathematics, and statistical mathematics. There are few places where you have shown difficulty with calculus as well.

You also seem illiterate in a lot of history, especially the history of science, but also in Western Civilization history. This affects your understanding of governmental structures.

In other words, the same sort of illiteracy I find in the Church of Global Warming.

You are just another one of the faithful, but a different sect than others here.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 19-12-2017 02:26
19-12-2017 02:35
(436)
I actually liked the way that was done then, you are masters of your craft.
19-12-2017 03:23
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

The big ones you seem to have trouble with here is the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Wien's law, Planck's law, and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. I have also you seen have trouble with the Ideal Gas law, the laws of relativity and Newton's law of motion, the concept of matter and energy, the properties of light, water, carbon dioxide, carbon, spectroscopy, Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, the concept of a frequency, and hydrocarbons.

You also seem to have a lot of difficulty with random number mathematics, probability mathematics, and statistical mathematics. There are few places where you have shown difficulty with calculus as well.

You also seem illiterate in a lot of history, especially the history of science, but also in Western Civilization history. This affects your understanding of governmental structures.

In other words, the same sort of illiteracy I find in the Church of Global Warming.

You are just another one of the faithful, but a different sect than others here.

I see that you bought yourself a Big Book Of Physics Laws to Make You Sound Smart as well.

In what manner does the 2nd law of thermodynamics have to do with the subject at hand? This ought to be a good one.

Tell me what Wien's law, Planck's law, and the Stefan-Boltzmann law actually MEAN. Not what you can pull out of a dictionary. WHAT DO THEY MEAN!

What do you propose the "ideal gas law" to have with anything that has been discussed? I doubt that you do not understand it any more than you do the Stefan-Boltzmann law. Tell me what occurs in atomic collisions in an ideal gas.

I want you to say how "random number mathematics" pertains to anything in this discussion?

The rest you simply copied from a book because you haven't any idea what they are or mean.

I warrant you don't even know what Calculus is.
19-12-2017 22:52
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

...deleted Mantra 1...2...10...
In what manner does the 2nd law of thermodynamics have to do with the subject at hand?
...deleted Mantra 8...

Tell me what Wien's law, Planck's law, and the Stefan-Boltzmann law actually MEAN. Not what you can pull out of a dictionary. WHAT DO THEY MEAN!

It has already been explained to you multiple times in detail. Argument of the Stone.
Wake wrote:
What do you propose the "ideal gas law" to have with anything that has been discussed?

It was YOUR problem, not mine. YOU were the one that couldn't figure it out.
Wake wrote:
I doubt that you do not understand it any more than you do the Stefan-Boltzmann law. Tell me what occurs in atomic collisions in an ideal gas.
You don't know? Go look it up. You might figure out why it rains.
[quote]Wake wrote:
I want you to say how "random number mathematics" pertains to anything in this discussion?

Argument of the Stone. This too has already been explained in detail.
Wake wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...4...
I warrant you don't even know what Calculus is.

I'm not going to write a math book here for you. If you want to learn these subjects, go study them.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Alaska: State of Emergency - 20 mins:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deep state RFKjr assassination plot thwarted, for now.017-09-2023 15:01
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
State police apple dumpling gang being investigated by dept of homeland security012-03-2023 15:44
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
I The Savior Is Helping Worthy Beings To Obtain The Ultimate Life Level Nirvana State519-07-2021 06:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact