Remember me
▼ Content

Al Gore is a LIAR !!!!!

Al Gore is a LIAR !!!!!22-08-2017 20:44
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
I have been a registered Democrat for over 40 Years I have no problem pointing out LIARS No matter what there political position is. Before the Internet we had to call other computers and make a link directly to the other computer using software called BBS . I spent a lot of money on long distance fees to access BBS systems all over the U.S. on my C64 with a 300 baud modem. During Al Gores campaign for Prez. He stated that HE Invented the Internet, In the same fashion as his friends slick willie and hitlery he proved himself in my eyes to be a LIAR. willing to say or do anything to get attention.

I was hooking up to the BBS at U.CAL. reading the posts of those people who really did invent the internet for months before the public release.Anything Al has to say should not be taken with a grain of salt , but rather a ton of it in my opinion. What do you think? By the way this is trolling for another proven liar

litesong

LOL
22-08-2017 21:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
mygor wrote:
I have been a registered Democrat for over 40 Years I have no problem pointing out LIARS No matter what there political position is. Before the Internet we had to call other computers and make a link directly to the other computer using software called BBS . I spent a lot of money on long distance fees to access BBS systems all over the U.S. on my C64 with a 300 baud modem. During Al Gores campaign for Prez. He stated that HE Invented the Internet, In the same fashion as his friends slick willie and hitlery he proved himself in my eyes to be a LIAR. willing to say or do anything to get attention.

I was hooking up to the BBS at U.CAL. reading the posts of those people who really did invent the internet for months before the public release.Anything Al has to say should not be taken with a grain of salt , but rather a ton of it in my opinion. What do you think? By the way this is trolling for another proven liar

litesong

LOL

It's rather easy to see what people have become today. They are think that they are like kings and queens of yore and that they can say something and that it is law.

Say the magic words "racism" and it is so. Yet the people using those words are the most racist people on this planet. litebrain is a perfect example. He probably is 1/1,000th American Indian and likes to pretend that he is an Indian. Probably anyone from the South has more Indian in him than litebrain.

After we turned the BBC Model 1 over to UC Berkeley I don't know who was developing the Internet but indeed the real Internet started there.

It's funny all of the stuff I've seen that I developed or programmed over the years. Getting up early one morning before the news came on there was this continuous string of commercials. One was for "Lab Instruments Surplus" and he was standing in front of my blood typing machine prototype - the same one we used to detect HIV in the blood banking system. Another person mentioned Project Whisper which was where I designed and programmed the radio link for the gas and electric meters.

I was on the Internet from the first. Every once in awhile one of my old email addresses turns up. I don't think any of those servers exist anymore. One guy was telling me that I didn't know what I was talking about because he had direct contact at the time with the guy that did it. The email address he gave was me so I just remained quiet. OK, and smug.

I don't know what's going to happen in today's business atmosphere. They are not interested in actually completing jobs. They want to hire "the most qualified who will be most dedicated to our company." With an attitude like this they will not stand a chance against the Indians, the Japanese or the Chinese. These people are learning at incredible speed and stupid Americans are hiring these people with H2 visas and then letting them learn the best technology here to take back home.

I couldn't believe the interview I had with Tesla. They weren't even interested in someone that could do the job - only someone who would worship the company.

I see a millennial generation peopled by fools. And by the time they grow into the real world it will be too late.
Edited on 22-08-2017 21:43
22-08-2017 23:41
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
Wake wrote:
mygor wrote:

litesong

LOL

It's rather easy to see what people have become today. They are think that they are like kings and queens of yore and that they can say something and that it is law.

Say the magic words "racism" and it is so. Yet the people using those words are the most racist people on this planet. litebrain is a perfect example. He probably is 1/1,000th American Indian and likes to pretend that he is an Indian. Probably anyone from the South has more Indian in him than litebrain.

After we turned the BBC Model 1 over to UC Berkeley I don't know who was developing the Internet but indeed the real Internet started there.

It's funny all of the stuff I've seen that I developed or programmed over the years. Getting up early one morning before the news came on there was this continuous string of commercials. One was for "Lab Instruments Surplus" and he was standing in front of my blood typing machine prototype - the same one we used to detect HIV in the blood banking system. Another person mentioned Project Whisper which was where I designed and programmed the radio link for the gas and electric meters.

I was on the Internet from the first. Every once in awhile one of my old email addresses turns up. I don't think any of those servers exist anymore. One guy was telling me that I didn't know what I was talking about because he had direct contact at the time with the guy that did it. The email address he gave was me so I just remained quiet. OK, and smug.

I don't know what's going to happen in today's business atmosphere. They are not interested in actually completing jobs. They want to hire "the most qualified who will be most dedicated to our company." With an attitude like this they will not stand a chance against the Indians, the Japanese or the Chinese. These people are learning at incredible speed and stupid Americans are hiring these people with H2 visas and then letting them learn the best technology here to take back home.

I couldn't believe the interview I had with Tesla. They weren't even interested in someone that could do the job - only someone who would worship the company.

I see a millennial generation peopled by fools. And by the time they grow into the real world it will be too late.

I hear ya. It was a friend who told me first about the threads posted at UC Berkeley. It was the wild west of words in those days. no HTTP , if you wanted to see an image you had to download it first . Then fire up a paint program to see it. lol. So I would like to thank you for your part in it. . Now it seems that even Linus Torvalds has joined in the censorship by allowing Google to remove GAB from Android. I do not deny his right to make some cash. After what he did by giving Linux to the world .

I was never into the programing. I did like to take apart the broken ones and figure out how to bring them back to life. with the lack of standards at the time add on cards became hit or miss at times because some chips just did not like play with others. Anyhow thanks again.
22-08-2017 23:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:.... 1/1,000th American Indian....

To destroy Native Tribes, white transplanted euros used guns, roads, genocidal annihilation, directed disease vectors, starvation, destruction of game, imprisonment on native tribal reservations(concentration camps), re-directed native tribal young to adopt white ways, & general destruction of Native Tribes Cultures.
Presently, some white transplanted euros are so lazy, they define Native Tribes as extinct. Such be "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".
Its good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" doesn't pay attention to me, anymore.
Edited on 22-08-2017 23:58
23-08-2017 00:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:.... 1/1,000th American Indian....

To destroy Native Tribes, white transplanted euros used guns, roads, genocidal annihilation, directed disease vectors, starvation, destruction of game, imprisonment on native tribal reservations(concentration camps), re-directed native tribal young to adopt white ways, & general destruction of Native Tribes Cultures.
Presently, some white transplanted euros are so lazy, they define Native Tribes as extinct. Such be "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".
Its good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" doesn't pay attention to me, anymore.

In other words you think that the American Indians got a raw deal so you pretend to be one to elicit pity. Do you think that anyone couldn't see through your ruse?
23-08-2017 02:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
mygor wrote:
I have been a registered Democrat for over 40 Years I have no problem pointing out LIARS No matter what there political position is.

I'm sure you don't.
mygor wrote:
Before the Internet we had to call other computers and make a link directly to the other computer using software called BBS

This actually happened AFTER the internet. Some parts of it were incorporated into the internet though.
mygor wrote:
I spent a lot of money on long distance fees to access BBS systems all over the U.S. on my C64 with a 300 baud modem.

Those were the days!
mygor wrote:
During Al Gores campaign for Prez. He stated that HE Invented the Internet, In the same fashion as his friends slick willie and hitlery he proved himself in my eyes to be a LIAR. willing to say or do anything to get attention.

Why are you a Democrat again?
mygor wrote:
I was hooking up to the BBS at U.CAL. reading the posts of those people who really did invent the internet for months before the public release.

The internet was already publicly available. All you needed was an access point, SLIP software, and a network stack on your personal computer.
mygor wrote:
Anything Al has to say should not be taken with a grain of salt , but rather a ton of it in my opinion. What do you think? By the way this is trolling for another proven liar

litesong

LOL

I don't like that much salt. I ignore what the guy says.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-08-2017 02:21
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

In other words you think that the American Indians got a raw deal so you pretend to be one to elicit pity. Do you think that anyone couldn't see through your ruse?

litesong

I find it interesting that You choose to attack the first 20 year old article about Yellowstone. without mentioning the 3 month old article that talked about the molten CO2 area the size of Mexico that is now under Yellowstone.
The current data was right there in front of your face and you denied it.

As far as race goes until ET walks up and shakes my hand there is only one race here. When I was younger my best friends father died . I went to Michigan for the funeral. I met the family Doctor who had attended my friends birth. that White man I found out later had a herd of buffalo. which was used to repopulate the wild herds of the west. He had also lost his plane and his pilots license because he decided to slaughter one of his herd put it in his plane and take it to his friend. Russell Means He was a great man who put the blame on the feds and not those of us who had nothing to do with it

Our government is even more corrupt now than it was then. If we can't stand together and tell them to stop feeding us crap. Then some will have to eat crap forever. I did not trust Trump, I did not vote for Trump. however I can see that he just like Russel is standing against those who can truly be accused of it. If you want to see all of the things you have accused me of then all you have to do is look into the mirror.
23-08-2017 02:31
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
mygor wrote:

litesong

LOL

No, he didn't. It would seem that you are the liar.

Let's see what actual internet pioneers have to say about Gore:

Al Gore and the Internet

By Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf

Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the
Internet and to promote and support its development.

No one person or even small group of persons exclusively "invented" the
Internet. It is the result of many years of ongoing collaboration among
people in government and the university community. But as the two people
who designed the basic architecture and the core protocols that make the
Internet work, we would like to acknowledge VP Gore's contributions as a
Congressman, Senator and as Vice President. No other elected official, to
our knowledge, has made a greater contribution over a longer period of
time.

Last year the Vice President made a straightforward statement on his role.
He said: "During my service in the United States Congress I took the
initiative in creating the Internet." We don't think, as some people have
argued, that Gore intended to claim he "invented" the Internet. Moreover,
there is no question in our minds that while serving as Senator, Gore's
initiatives had a significant and beneficial effect on the still-evolving
Internet. The fact of the matter is that Gore was talking about and
promoting the Internet long before most people were listening. We feel it
is timely to offer our perspective.

As far back as the 1970s Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high speed
telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the
improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official
to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact
than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship. Though easily
forgotten, now, at the time this was an unproven and controversial
concept. Our work on the Internet started in 1973 and was based on even
earlier work that took place in the mid-late 1960s. But the Internet, as
we know it today, was not deployed until 1983. When the Internet was still
in the early stages of its deployment, Congressman Gore provided
intellectual leadership by helping create the vision of the potential
benefits of high speed computing and communication. As an example, he
sponsored hearings on how advanced technologies might be put to use in
areas like coordinating the response of government agencies to natural
disasters and other crises.

As a Senator in the 1980s Gore urged government agencies to consolidate
what at the time were several dozen different and unconnected networks
into an "Interagency Network." Working in a bi-partisan manner with
officials in Ronald Reagan and George Bush's administrations, Gore secured
the passage of the High Performance Computing and Communications Act in
1991. This "Gore Act" supported the National Research and Education
Network (NREN) initiative that became one of the major vehicles for the
spread of the Internet beyond the field of computer science.

As Vice President Gore promoted building the Internet both up and out, as
well as releasing the Internet from the control of the government agencies
that spawned it. He served as the major administration proponent for
continued investment in advanced computing and networking and private
sector initiatives such as Net Day. He was and is a strong proponent of
extending access to the network to schools and libraries. Today,
approximately 95% of our nation's schools are on the Internet. Gore
provided much-needed political support for the speedy privatization of the
Internet when the time arrived for it to become a commercially-driven
operation.

There are many factors that have contributed to the Internet's rapid
growth since the later 1980s, not the least of which has been political
support for its privatization and continued support for research in
advanced networking technology. No one in public life has been more
intellectually engaged in helping to create the climate for a thriving
Internet than the Vice President. Gore has been a clear champion of this
effort, both in the councils of government and with the public at large.

The Vice President deserves credit for his early recognition of the value
of high speed computing and communication and for his long-term and
consistent articulation of the potential value of the Internet to American
citizens and industry and, indeed, to the rest of the world.
23-08-2017 02:35
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
mygor wrote:
Our government is even more corrupt now than it was then. If we can't stand together and tell them to stop feeding us crap. Then some will have to eat crap forever. I did not trust Trump, I did not vote for Trump. however I can see that he just like Russel is standing against those who can truly be accused of it. If you want to see all of the things you have accused me of then all you have to do is look into the mirror.

I have my doubts that Trump will be anything like a great President but after Obama a cocker spaniel would be a large improvement. I am still waiting for Hillary to be prosecuted for crimes that should put her in prison for the rest of her life.

If I took the front page of a classified manual off of a military base I could get 10 years in prison. And it would be nothing more than a title. My best friend is a retired NCIS agent and he was in the same position - he couldn't even breath ONE WORD about what he did or what sort of investigation he was in. The penalties were so bad that he developed heart problems after 20 years and was forced to retire.

Hillary had over 600 classified documents in her email including at least 9 "black ops" which are above top secret - Presidential level on even higher. They either directly identify American spies or give enough information that they can be easily identified.

After Hillary was running her illegal server North Korea executed two dozen spies. and Iran imprisoned nearly a dozen. Obama could break every law on the books and ransom off only four of these. The rest will die in Iranian prisons if they haven't already.

This is what the left preferred over Trump.

But what it really is is Big Government against a roll-back. That's why even the Republicans are turning against Trump. They see a shrinking government as a loss of power. They don't want to lose their gravy train.

Come on Donald - drain the swamp.
23-08-2017 02:54
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
Surface Detail wrote:
mygor wrote:

litesong

LOL

Al Gore and the Internet

time.

operation.

He was the salesman and not the inventor
23-08-2017 03:02
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
mygor wrote: He was the salesman and not the inventor

The salesmen are those authors. The Internet was invented and operated by the military before anyone knew what in the hell was going on. They were based on universities because that's where the knowledge to make them work were.

Al Gore had nothing to do with it.
23-08-2017 04:01
(21588)
Surface Detail wrote:
mygor wrote:

litesong

LOL

Al Gore and the Internet

time.

operation.

It's still a BS claim. He is still taking credit that he isn't due. ArpaNet, the major network that later became part of the Internet, sent it's first traffic in 1969, not the 80's!

The other contributing networks (TelNet, CyberNet, AMNET, TNet, ethernet, and of course the phone network itself), were ALL running and beginning their meld in to the internet long before the 80's.

Gore's contribution was a significant one, and he never claimed that he invented the Internet. What he said he did and what actually happened is quite different.

He helped to foster the growth of Internet by removing some government controls of it. The Interagency network he referred to was not the Internet, but an internal network for the government.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-08-2017 04:04
(21588)
Wake wrote:

The salesmen are those authors. The Internet was invented and operated by the military before anyone knew what in the hell was going on. They were based on universities because that's where the knowledge to make them work were.

You are referring to ArpaNet, not the Internet. ArpaNet was but one contributor (the major one) to what became the Internet.

I do realize you often confuse the two as if they were the same network.

The Parrot Killer

23-08-2017 09:48
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
mygor wrote:

litesong

LOL

mygor, stupid people have always attacked the source of information, when they didn't like the information. That is where the expression, "don't kill the messenger" comes from. Though I agree that Al Gore is an idiot, that doesn't mean that his story line is total garbage. And he didn't actually claim to have worked on the Internet, or that he invented it. That is just people taking what he said out of context, for political reasons, kinda like what litesong did to you on your other thread.

litesong, why did you do that?

But anyhow, repeating other's lies makes you just as guilty as they are. So take the time to do a little research to find out the truth, before becoming involved in someone else's lie.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
23-08-2017 17:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

You are referring to ArpaNet, not the Internet. ArpaNet was but one contributor (the major one) to what became the Internet.

And everyone else realizes that you do not want anyone to be right save yourself. That is why you invent your insane ideas. To you the ONLY Internet is what you are typing on today and it was born needing no development. You've already told us that internet protocol for arpanet wasn't the internet protocol for our present Internet even though they are the same code.
23-08-2017 22:20
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

And everyone else realizes that you do not want anyone to be right save yourself.

This is just your own paranoia speaking. I actually do acknowledge correct statements made by people, no matter who they are. This statement is coming out of your Bulverist attitude.
Wake wrote:
That is why you invent your insane ideas.

Bulverism.
Wake wrote:
To you the ONLY Internet is what you are typing on today and it was born needing no development.

Never did say this. Never inferred it either. The Internet today STILL needs development.
Wake wrote:
You've already told us that internet protocol for arpanet wasn't the internet protocol for our present Internet even though they are the same code.

They were not the same protocol. The IP structure came in the latter stages of the ArpaNet (around 1982). ArpaNet had been running since 1969 using a more primitive packet oriented protocol (but not IP).

No one who has built a network stack is using the same code.

Unix, particularly what became today Berkeley Unix, created what most consider today the 'standard' network stack.

That stack was copied into the Linux system and only slightly modified.

Apple created their own stack, based mostly on the Berkeley stack.

Microsoft never developed a network stack at all until a lot of third parties were providing stacks for DOS and Windows. They eventually developed a propriety network stack that only talked to other Windows machines. That was released as Win3.11. Eventually, Microsoft developed their own IP network stack (and f**ked up doing it). Even today, it still doesn't work properly. Their upper layer protocol stack is even worse.

Obviously, none of it is the same code.

The Parrot Killer

23-08-2017 22:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

And everyone else realizes that you do not want anyone to be right save yourself.

This is just your own paranoia speaking. I actually do acknowledge correct statements made by people, no matter who they are. This statement is coming out of your Bulverist attitude.
Wake wrote:

Bulverism.
Wake wrote:
To you the ONLY Internet is what you are typing on today and it was born needing no development.

Never did say this. Never inferred it either. The Internet today STILL needs development.
Wake wrote:
You've already told us that internet protocol for arpanet wasn't the internet protocol for our present Internet even though they are the same code.

They were not the same protocol. The IP structure came in the latter stages of the ArpaNet (around 1982). ArpaNet had been running since 1969 using a more primitive packet oriented protocol (but not IP).

Unix, particularly what became today Berkeley Unix, created what most consider today the 'standard' network stack.

Microsoft never developed a network stack at all until a lot of third parties were providing stacks for DOS and Windows. They eventually developed a propriety network stack that only talked to other Windows machines. That was released as Win3.11. Eventually, Microsoft developed their own IP network stack (and f**ked up doing it). Even today, it still doesn't work properly. Their upper layer protocol stack is even worse.

Indeed you do recognize people that you agree with - as long as they repeat your sentiments.

You haven't any idea of what code development is and how it works and you're telling a programmer all about it. Do you have any idea of what you sound like?

You don't even know what a network stack is and are talking about it as if you did. I have managed projects with as many as 6 programmers and still had to do half of the programming myself.

Why don't you and spot tell us how I don't know anything about telephone installations, navigating large racing yachts or something that demonstrates your general lack of any knowledge at all that you are more than willing to demonstrate to the world.
24-08-2017 02:28
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Bulverism.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Indeed you do recognize people that you agree with - as long as they repeat your sentiments.

Welcome to your new paradox. You just denied your own argument again.
Wake wrote:
You haven't any idea of what code development is and how it works and you're telling a programmer all about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You really ARE reaching!
Wake wrote:
Do you have any idea of what you sound like?

Not half as crazy as you!
Wake wrote:
You don't even know what a network stack is and are talking about it as if you did.

I know exactly what a network stack is, and its history.
Wake wrote:
I have managed projects with as many as 6 programmers and still had to do half of the programming myself.

Ooooo. SIX programmers, eh? Wow...were they able to do more than ecma?

I doubt you could code your way out of a wet paper bag. You talk big, but you demonstrate what you really know. I don't believe you've managed ANY programmers during your entire career.
Wake wrote:
Why don't you and spot tell us how I don't know anything about telephone installations,

And now for another redirection. Installing telephones is not programming.
Wake wrote:
navigating large racing yachts

You already demonstrated that by your lack of knowledge in ocean currents. Go sit on a brass monkey and think about that one.
Wake wrote:
or something that demonstrates your general lack of any knowledge at all that you are more than willing to demonstrate to the world.

You demonstrate your lack of expertise over and over. You just talk big. Your arguments depend on your claimed credentials, which mean nothing here.

The Parrot Killer

24-08-2017 03:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: I know exactly what a network stack is, and its history.

OK, what is a network stack and what does it accomplish and how?

Try not to copy and paste.
24-08-2017 09:19
(21588)
Wake wrote:

Try to read the previous message, stupid.

The Parrot Killer

24-08-2017 16:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

And again you show that you talk about things you know nothing about.
24-08-2017 20:28
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

And again you show that you talk about things you know nothing about.

Har. I happen to be making changes to a network stack on a machine as we speak. It doesn't handle promiscuous traffic properly.

The Parrot Killer

24-08-2017 20:52
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Al gore could not have invented the internet, Wake and Into the night did if you listen to them, they are also experts at counting penguins .
24-08-2017 23:15
(21588)
spot wrote:
Al gore could not have invented the internet, Wake and Into the night did if you listen to them, they are also experts at counting penguins .

I didn't invent the internet either. I never claimed I did.

The Parrot Killer

25-08-2017 00:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:

spot claims you did. What more do you need than the word of a Brit?
25-08-2017 00:50
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:

spot claims you did. What more do you need than the word of a Brit?

Well...if he wants to say I did, I'll accept his compliment. Why not?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-08-2017 00:50
19-09-2017 03:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: I have my doubts that Trump will be anything like a great President...

Newest leaks indicate that Paul Manafort will be indicted.
...all the king's horses & all the king's men.....

Join the debate Al Gore is a LIAR !!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How A New Business Model Can Easily Destroy Big Tech Companies Like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Al910-01-2021 04:45
Great News! Al Roker has Addressed Climate Change for us!221-07-2019 22:18
USS Al Gore601-07-2019 05:59
Is Gore's theory CO2 causes warming false?2731-01-2019 00:19
Hypocrite Gore's Home Uses 21 Times Energy423-10-2018 19:19
Articles
Al Gore: Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
Al Gore: Bali speech
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact