Remember me
▼ Content

Al Gore Dumps Tipper?

Al Gore Dumps Tipper?26-09-2017 17:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Al Gore has been lying with such rapidity and obviousness that Tipper finally had enough and dumped him.

There isn't enough reality in the mind of Al to allow a single light of day in.

A new movie to push things that he doesn't have the slightest idea about will no doubt hand him yet another Nobel Prize which has become something that Alfred Nobel would hang his head and cry about. From citing good in the world the Nobel committee has turned to hailing lies and distortions. Handing Obama a Peace Prize for expanding the war in Afghanistan for instance.

What the world needs now is a WHOLE lot less government.
26-09-2017 21:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Al Gore has been lying with such rapidity and obviousness that Tipper finally had enough and dumped him.

A new movie to push things that he doesn't have the slightest idea about will no doubt hand him yet another Nobel Prize which has become something that Alfred Nobel would hang his head and cry about. From citing good in the world the Nobel committee has turned to hailing lies and distortions. Handing Obama a Peace Prize for expanding the war in Afghanistan for instance.

It's sad to see what has happened to the Nobel Prize.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-09-2017 22:03
James_
★★★★★
(2217)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Do you mean like when they gave one to Malala ? I didn't know it is a sad day when a teenage girl ignored threats on her life by the Taliban to teach Muslim women to read and almost dies as a result.
I think the 2 of you are poor examples of whatever it kind of example that you're hoping to set.
26-09-2017 22:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Tipper finally had enough....

Bringing up personal problems that people have is a long time tradition of old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners.
27-09-2017 02:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Do you mean like when they gave one to Malala ? I didn't know it is a sad day when a teenage girl ignored threats on her life by the Taliban to teach Muslim women to read and almost dies as a result.
I think the 2 of you are poor examples of whatever it kind of example that you're hoping to set.

You never read up on Alfred Nobel, did you?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-10-2017 17:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

No, I was thinking that the Nobel prizes used to be handed out to people who actually achieved things. Not like Obama being awarded the Peace Prize for expanding the war in Afghanistan.
06-10-2017 20:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: the Nobel prizes used to be handed out to people who actually achieved things. Not like Obama being awarded the Peace Prize...

Ya ain't seen nuthin' yet! After "don'T rump" levels North Korea with nuclear weapons, they'll give 10 Nobel Peace Prizes to him.... specially if little rocket man can hit the U.S. west coast with same.....unless Russia & China chip in their two-bits.
Edited on 06-10-2017 20:13

Join the debate Al Gore Dumps Tipper?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How A New Business Model Can Easily Destroy Big Tech Companies Like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Al910-01-2021 04:45
Great News! Al Roker has Addressed Climate Change for us!221-07-2019 22:18
USS Al Gore601-07-2019 05:59
Is Gore's theory CO2 causes warming false?2731-01-2019 00:19
Hypocrite Gore's Home Uses 21 Times Energy423-10-2018 19:19
Articles
Al Gore: Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
Al Gore: Bali speech
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact