Remember me
▼ Content

AGW will make Canada a global super power

AGW will make Canada a global super power30-09-2016 22:14
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Edmonton used to have first frost on September 22. Now Edmonton has first frost around in October.

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=edmonton+weather

A warmer Canada can support a population of a billion.
Edited on 30-09-2016 22:15
30-09-2016 22:21
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Edmonton used to have first frost on September 22. Now Edmonton has first frost around in October.

Your point? If I took over as dictator of Canada, by sacrificing personal freedoms I could dramatically increase industrial output. Doesn't make that good, or ethical, or anything else.

"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
30-09-2016 22:27
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
jwoodward48 wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Your point? If I took over as dictator of Canada, by sacrificing personal freedoms I could dramatically increase industrial output. Doesn't make that good, or ethical, or anything else.

Canadians steal natural land and turn into farms. A warmer Canada means more Canadians. Bad for nature. Bad for animals. Bad for plants.
Edited on 30-09-2016 22:29
30-09-2016 22:31
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Oh, I thought you were saying that GW is good because Canada can be more populous.
01-10-2016 03:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
jwoodward48 wrote:
Oh, I thought you were saying that GW is good because Canada can be more populous.

It shouldn't be long before someone does a "study" showing how Global Warming is making Canada's whiskey better than scotch.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-07-2017 03:13
RealityCheck
☆☆☆☆☆
(28)
Only in The grand nanny state of Canada can you find sheeple so gullible that you can convince them to pay more to heat their homes with the supposed reason to stop it from getting warmer lol ..

Ah my fellow countrymen ...

P.s. Canadian whiskey IS better than scotch
07-07-2017 10:35
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
RealityCheck wrote:
Only in The grand nanny state of Canada can you find sheeple so gullible that you can convince them to pay more to heat their homes with the supposed reason to stop it from getting warmer lol ..

Good post.
07-07-2017 18:34
James_
★★★★★
(2218)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Canadians steal natural land and turn into farms. A warmer Canada means more Canadians. Bad for nature. Bad for animals. Bad for plants.

You make an excellent point. Canadians are bad people. Now if they weren't there Russians could be and that would be better, right ? What many aboriginal people ignore is that people were going to come to the Americas and they would not be able to stop that from happening.
Who knows, maybe Canada instead could be Chinese or Mongolian. And with today's world population in excess of 7 billion I am not sure how any aboriginal peoples could think that if the world would've stayed away. That's not being realistic.
I'll give you a case in point. Chief Wahunsenacawh was my great, great, etc. grandfather. He is known for his daughter Pocahontas. How did Pocahontas end up in England ? It's possible her father gave her to the British so they would be family.
And why would Chief Powhatan do this terrible thing to his own daughter ? He was afraid of the Spaniards who were decimating the Seminoles because they were searching for the Fountain of Youth and whatever else the Seminoles might've had of value.
Change was coming. It's better to work with it than to fight it. Myself, do I think the Powhatan's deserved better ? Yes I do and who knows, maybe one day I can ask the British to return Pocahontas to her people if there is still a Powhatan tribe left.
07-07-2017 19:29
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Tim the plumber wrote:
RealityCheck wrote:

Good post.

There isen't much demand for Canadian whiskeys over here so I wouldn't know and there are Scotch whiskeys and there are Scotch whiskeys,

Treat yourself to that and get back to us.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
08-07-2017 01:46
RealityCheck
☆☆☆☆☆
(28)
[b]spot wrote:[/

There isen't much demand for Canadian whiskeys over here so I wouldn't know

Just wait ... when we EVIL Canadians finish stealing the land north of the 49th and turn it all into *gasp* farms...

We will send our ferocious lumber weilding ( lumber stolen of course from the lands treees ) gap toothed warriors forth to intimidate you and drown you in our whiskey ...

Seriously though... agreed there are whiskeys and there are Whiskeys! Cheap whiskey whether Canadian or scotch is horrid and needs mix lol ...

But for fine aged whiskey ... I prefer the taste of rye to that earthy , peaty stuff
Edited on 08-07-2017 01:47

Join the debate AGW will make Canada a global super power:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Chatbots sometimes make things up. Is AI's hallucination problem fixable?503-08-2023 13:20
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power419-07-2023 18:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact