Remember me
▼ Content

A web game where you operate the Power Grid and invest in Renewables

A web game where you operate the Power Grid and invest in Renewables15-04-2018 17:19
claudioa
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hello, I am a self-taught game developer and student of Energy and Environment (Master Degree).

I dreamed about this game a long time ago and have been developing it since, learning the craft along the way. In the game you manage the electric power grid by operating different powerplants, investing in renewables and managing resources. By playing the game you deal with several concepts about energy production and consumption and the differences between all power plants.

To win the game, you must connect all buildings to your grid and always meet the electricity demand

You can try it out using this link: https://claudioa.itch.io/power-the-grid

It would be great to hear your feedback!

Have fun!
Attached image:

17-04-2018 20:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Doesn't work.
Join the debate A web game where you operate the Power Grid and invest in Renewables:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, looks like the pretend government web page can pretend no more and1930-12-2023 02:18
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power419-07-2023 18:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact