Remember me
▼ Content

7 animal species relocating to the UK due to rising temperatures


7 animal species relocating to the UK due to rising temperatures01-08-2018 02:19
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-animal-species-relocating-uk-070000002.html
Edited on 01-08-2018 02:20
01-08-2018 03:10
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
James___ wrote:
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-animal-species-relocating-uk-070000002.html


So a shark that is predicted to show up has 'shown up'??

Maybe you should read the article you making a Holy Link to again.


The Parrot Killer
04-08-2018 00:53
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-animal-species-relocating-uk-070000002.html


So a shark that is predicted to show up has 'shown up'??

Maybe you should read the article you making a Holy Link to again.


..You didn't show where current migration patterns don't support the null hypothesis. The null hypothesis shows no new migration over the previous 30 years. Logic my son, logic and null hypothesisis logic.
04-08-2018 17:23
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-animal-species-relocating-uk-070000002.html


So a shark that is predicted to show up has 'shown up'??

Maybe you should read the article you making a Holy Link to again.


..You didn't show where current migration patterns don't support the null hypothesis. The null hypothesis shows no new migration over the previous 30 years. Logic my son, logic and null hypothesisis logic.

There is this thing, dude. We call it the past, present, and the future.

Read the article again. It's speculating about the future.

Sharks don't migrate. They just go wherever there's food.


The Parrot Killer
04-08-2018 19:15
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-animal-species-relocating-uk-070000002.html


So a shark that is predicted to show up has 'shown up'??

Maybe you should read the article you making a Holy Link to again.


..You didn't show where current migration patterns don't support the null hypothesis. The null hypothesis shows no new migration over the previous 30 years. Logic my son, logic and null hypothesisis logic.

There is this thing, dude. We call it the past, present, and the future.

Read the article again. It's speculating about the future.

Sharks don't migrate. They just go wherever there's food.



...And yet there is more food in the Arctic. Sharks do migrate. It's now common for them to be around Cape Cod, Ma. when that used to be rare. That's because the water has warmed that much.
...Speculation can also be called extrapolation of the available data sets. If more sightings of sharks being seen further north than is their normal then the subsequent warming of the north Atlantic would give an indication of what might be expected.
05-08-2018 17:45
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-animal-species-relocating-uk-070000002.html


So a shark that is predicted to show up has 'shown up'??

Maybe you should read the article you making a Holy Link to again.


..You didn't show where current migration patterns don't support the null hypothesis. The null hypothesis shows no new migration over the previous 30 years. Logic my son, logic and null hypothesisis logic.

There is this thing, dude. We call it the past, present, and the future.

Read the article again. It's speculating about the future.

Sharks don't migrate. They just go wherever there's food.



...And yet there is more food in the Arctic. Sharks do migrate. It's now common for them to be around Cape Cod, Ma. when that used to be rare. That's because the water has warmed that much.
...Speculation can also be called extrapolation of the available data sets. If more sightings of sharks being seen further north than is their normal then the subsequent warming of the north Atlantic would give an indication of what might be expected.


There has always been food in the Arctic. Sharks don't migrate.


The Parrot Killer




Join the debate 7 animal species relocating to the UK due to rising temperatures:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Temperatures of Coal Fired Pwr Stations1819-09-2018 18:13
Beer rationed as UK's food-grade carbon dioxide runs low2102-07-2018 18:31
equatorial Ozone depletion atmospheric sluff due to heating1514-05-2018 06:07
As the fog clears, temperatures begin to rise...509-04-2018 21:32
Deaths due to climate, lots less.731-03-2018 19:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact