Remember me
▼ Content

2017 is set to be in top three hottest years, with record-breaking extreme weather

2017 is set to be in top three hottest years, with record-breaking extreme weather15-11-2017 23:37
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
"6 November 2017 (WMO) - It is very likely that 2017 will be one of the three hottest years on record, with many high-impact events including catastrophic hurricanes and floods, debilitating heatwaves and drought. Long-term indicators of climate change such as increasing carbon dioxide concentrations, sea level rise and ocean acidification continue unabated. Arctic sea ice coverage remains below average and previously stable Antarctic sea ice extent was at or near a record low."
https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/2017-set-be-top-three-hottest-years-record-breaking-extreme-weather
16-11-2017 01:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
monckton wrote:
"6 November 2017 (WMO) - It is very likely that 2017 will be one of the three hottest years on record, with many high-impact events including catastrophic hurricanes and floods, debilitating heatwaves and drought. Long-term indicators of climate change such as increasing carbon dioxide concentrations, sea level rise and ocean acidification continue unabated. Arctic sea ice coverage remains below average and previously stable Antarctic sea ice extent was at or near a record low."
https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-release/2017-set-be-top-three-hottest-years-record-breaking-extreme-weather
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em..... & we got 'em.
16-11-2017 01:19
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:

The lies roll in the lies roll out, the lies play pinocle on your snout:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/LT-vs-CFSv2-Tsfc-global.jpg
16-11-2017 11:08
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:

LMAO, Wake. You really do think that the whole world is conspiring against you. And I looked at your stupid link [like the idiot I am], and don't see your point. It's his graph, that shows Global Warming is occurring, according to the more accurate satellite data. Oh, I also noticed that it showed some deviation from some other data. Maybe that more accurate satellite data isn't so accurate after all? Is that why you are trying to show, now that you have learned how to read a graph, and know that Dr Spenser's does show an increase?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
16-11-2017 17:02
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:

LMAO, Wake. You really do think that the whole world is conspiring against you. And I looked at your stupid link [like the idiot I am], and don't see your point. It's his graph, that shows Global Warming is occurring, according to the more accurate satellite data. Oh, I also noticed that it showed some deviation from some other data. Maybe that more accurate satellite data isn't so accurate after all? Is that why you are trying to show, now that you have learned how to read a graph, and know that Dr Spenser's does show an increase?

Apparently you're the one unable to accept the only accurate record we have of the latest climate. But that's OK. Hold your blanky tighter and such your thumb. Or you can have your identity thief monckton suck something else for you.
17-11-2017 07:02
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:

Apparently you're the one unable to accept the only accurate record we have of the latest climate. But that's OK. Hold your blanky tighter and such your thumb. Or you can have your identity thief monckton suck something else for you.

Wake, I do accept that record as accurate. It is your interpretation of that record that is bull shit. Anyone who looks at that chart can see an increase in temperature. Here it is again, since you are too stupid to do anything but put a link that I have to jump to to see.

Dr Spencer's graph shows an increase in 2016 over 1998, but that increase is not enough to really qualify as an increase due to the possible error in the readings. [the increase is not greater than possible error] Ok, I'm not arguing that.

But you are under the impression that that means that there has been no increase at all shown on that chart. And that is total bull shit. Anyone can see what the temperature on the left was [start point] and compare it to wha the temperature on the right was [end point] and see an increase in temperature, that is greater than the possible error. So the chart itself does show an increase.

And you are an idiot. I'm thinking it would be a horrible way to go, but if you would set up your camera to record you putting a plastic bag over your head, and suffocating your silly ass, that your wife could get rich after the video goes viral. Just be sure to set your camera on wide angle, so we don't miss any of the flopping around you do towards the end.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
17-11-2017 17:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:

Wake, I do accept that record as accurate. It is your interpretation of that record that is bull shit. Anyone who looks at that chart can see an increase in temperature. Here it is again, since you are too stupid to do anything but put a link that I have to jump to to see.

Dr Spencer's graph shows an increase in 2016 over 1998, but that increase is not enough to really qualify as an increase due to the possible error in the readings. [the increase is not greater than possible error] Ok, I'm not arguing that.

But you are under the impression that that means that there has been no increase at all shown on that chart. And that is total bull shit. Anyone can see what the temperature on the left was [start point] and compare it to wha the temperature on the right was [end point] and see an increase in temperature, that is greater than the possible error. So the chart itself does show an increase.

And you are an idiot. I'm thinking it would be a horrible way to go, but if you would set up your camera to record you putting a plastic bag over your head, and suffocating your silly ass, that your wife could get rich after the video goes viral. Just be sure to set your camera on wide angle, so we don't miss any of the flopping around you do towards the end.

Again you show that you are NO engineer. An engineer has to be capable of understanding statistical analysis and you continue to demonstrate your ineptitude by grabbing a short term out of the record and claim that the normal chaotic weather patterns prove what you want it to prove. Some call that milking the data.
18-11-2017 10:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed.... you are NO engineer.....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" pushes data fitting its scenerio, without including solar TSI, which has been languid for many decades & low for 11 years (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low). Also, it does NOT include Arctic sea ice melt energy that has caused 10,000+ cubic kilometers of ice to melt. This melted ice, which does NOT add to warming, is the equivalent of a missing 22 kilometer wide, by 22 kilometer long, by 71,000 foot high ice cube & extracted 32 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S., out of the bio-sphere. Similarly, NOT mentioned by "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up", was the energy extracted by Antarctic land ice melts over the given period.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues to prove itself an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
18-11-2017 19:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
What is interesting is that not only is 2017 NOT the hottest year on record according to NOAA, but it is "2nd hottest year on record not counting El Nino years" which they fail to expand upon.

There is no lie the True Believers will not stoop to.
18-11-2017 19:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: ... 2017 NOT the hottest year on record...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up", ineffectively pounds a drum (inside a sound-proof booth) against AGW.
18-11-2017 19:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: There is no lie the True Believers will not stoop to.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" does NOT believe the women that say roy moore harassed them & even committed sexual crimes against them.
But then again, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
19-11-2017 01:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: ... 2017 NOT the hottest year on record...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up", ineffectively pounds a drum (inside a sound-proof booth) against AGW.

Tell us some more of your belly crawling lies punk. Tel us how we threatened you wife when you don't have one. Or are you talking about your boyfriend/lover?
20-11-2017 01:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tell us some more...
20-11-2017 17:33
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Tell us some more...

The listings on this site are completely available you worm. Show us one posting where I or ANYONE threatened your wife. No one EVER knew you had a wife and I do not believe you do have one. No woman could ever get near you without puking her guts out.
20-11-2017 18:33
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
You're making me throb again.
20-11-2017 20:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... puking....
Using the same characteristics as in its name, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
20-11-2017 21:20
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote: You're making me throb again.

We spot ted you as a homo when you used to post as spot.
20-11-2017 21:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: We spot ted(sic) you as a homo
Tho its probably wrong, that is the desperate reason "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" keeps romancing monckton.
Edited on 20-11-2017 21:26

Join the debate 2017 is set to be in top three hottest years, with record-breaking extreme weather:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
weather2727-02-2024 22:55
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded20125-12-2023 14:11
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact